Devotions

Psalm 77

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Isaiah 44 (from the Message)

This chapter is such a reminder to me that God wants and loves me; He doesn’t need me to help Him be God. He does miracles because HE is God. He is quite capable of running the universe without my direction. I am grateful that I can remember this as I go through these days of advent preparing my heart for Christmas.

My friend, Susan, tells me about our dear friend, Naomi, a faithful servant of Christ. She was commenting on a conflict between two people involved in a power struggle for leadership, “I just think everybody needs to stay in their own lane and serve God.” WOW!!!! I am grateful today that I can run the race in my own lane, the one God has called me to, with my eyes on the high prize and not on someone else’s lane!

We can trust God to be GOD, faithful, true, good, kind and always with amazing love!

Gratitudes today for Christmas Ease!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So grateful for comments left by you!